- This event has passed.
Revenue Models, Operating Costs, and Reserve Funds
August 30, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm CDT$50
This is event is one of seven webinars in a series titled Top Trends and Promising Strategies in Revenue Model and Funds Development. This continuing education opportunity is co-facilitated by the Center for Community and Nonprofit Studies and AFP Greater Madison. Visit this page to learn more or to register for the full series.
Join this session for practical tips and tools around revenue models, operating costs and reserve funds. Explore the importance of diversified revenue sources, social entrepreneurship, funds management, and communicating and collaborating with diverse funders.
- Jen (Feltz) Hense, Director of Development, Urban Ecology
- Rachel Nielsen, Director of Finance and Operations, Urban Ecology
- Melodi Bunting, Senior Manager of Advisory Services, Wegner CPAs
- Kelly Douglas, Chief Development Officer of Health Poverty Action USA
- Lisa Dugdale, Executive Director, Center for Community Stewardship (C4CS)