Co-Create is the CommNS space for collaborative research, evaluation, and strategic action for social impact. The Co-Create team partners with nonprofit organizations and community groups to address the pressing questions their communities face.
Co-Create is here to help you advance your vision for social change through engaged research. Our team brings expertise in:
- Community and nonprofit research
- Data collection, analysis, participatory research, and evaluation
- Strategic planning, program design, and group process
- Nonprofit operations, infrastructure, policies, & board governance
- Connecting to university experts and opportunities
Bring us your questions, your challenges, and your dreams, and let’s create together!
Services for Nonprofits and Community Groups
- Program evaluation & planning
- Data management & use
- Program development
- Research-to-practice translation
- Operations & infrastructure technical assistance
- Stakeholder assessments
- Communication planning
- Strategic planning
Services for Researchers
General research support – Literature reviews; participant recruitment; survey set-up and administration; interview and focus group support; quantitative and qualitative data management, entry, and analysis support.
Participatory research support – Research advisory group formation and facilitation; community partner engagement; participatory data analysis and writing sessions.
Outreach & dissemination – Multimedia & multi-audience research dissemination; developing presentations, panels, community dialogues and other events; curriculum development; editing and writing support.