Co-Create is here to help you advance your vision for social change through engaged research. Our team brings expertise in:
- Community and nonprofit research
- Data collection, analysis, participatory research, and evaluation
- Strategic planning, program design, and group process
- Nonprofit operations, infrastructure, policies, and board governance
- Connecting to university experts and opportunities
The Co-Create team partners with nonprofit organizations, community groups, and researchers to answer the pressing questions facing communities around Wisconsin and the world. Learn more about the services we offer below!
Check out some of the reports we’ve constructed with our collaborators on the resources page.
Services for nonprofits and community groups
- Program evaluation and planning
- Data management and use
- Program development
- Research-to-practice translation
- Operations and infrastructure technical assistance
- Stakeholder assessments
- Communication planning
- Strategic planning
Services for researchers
General research support – Literature reviews; participant recruitment; survey set-up and administration; interview and focus group support; quantitative and qualitative data management, entry, and analysis support.
Participatory research support – Research advisory group formation and facilitation; community partner engagement; participatory data analysis and writing sessions.
Outreach and dissemination – Multimedia & multi-audience research dissemination; developing presentations, panels, community dialogues and other events; curriculum development; editing and writing support.